Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cheers to the New Year

Today we're looking back at July, August, and September!

Peach State of Mind
JULY
July started with me hitting the Kellie Pickler show (got to chat with her and she's such a sweetheart) and the next day me and Melissa hitting the NKOTB show.

Then I got to visit my amazing Vancouver friends here, here, here, and here. Four awesome days. So much fun.  








Oh and I ended the month with one of the worst trips I've ever been on. The only good thing was these two hotties.


AUGUST
Started the month with Kacey Musgraves.


Went to Laughlin and Oatman with Val.




Got to visit Marc for a few days in Pensacola.

Then Tampa for Karissa's wedding.



Then a short roadtrip to Palm Springs here and here.






And the Brad Paisley show where I got to hang out with Chris Young again.





SEPTEMBER
September was the Backstreet Boys!!!




Roadtrip to Long Beach here and here. 





And of course LUKE BRYAN in Salt Lake City with my faves and  of course the always awesome Thompson Square.










Such an amazing summer. How did everyone spend their summer?

2 comments:

  1. Omgsh looks like SUCH a fun summer! So much great music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Amazing Summer! That Is A Lot Of Concerts. How Fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Questions and comments are welcome; however, please remember that I am a real person with feelings so anything rude and nasty or anything that resembles spam will be deleted. Hope you have a wonderful day!