Thursday, August 21, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time we got free tickets for Absinthe, drank Absinthe, and were given fake staches.

One of my fave Yelp parties ever was the Absinthe event. We got free tickets to the show, drinks and apps before, and it was themed. Yay!! It was an outrageous rich people/retro prohibition theme so I decided this old school wig was in order. Such a fun event! The food was great, I got to try Absinthe, and the show was one of the best shows I've seen in Vegas. We even got to meet the cast afterwards! And how cool is the prohibition era themed seating in that tent? All that's missing are the rats. :-)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...