Friday, June 2, 2017

Nights Out- Maggie Rose Concert

There aren't a lot of places that I would repeatedly spend a Friday night in Vegas, but Stoney's Rockin Country is one of them. Back in the day, Stoney's was much farther down Las Vegas Boulevard so it was really a local hangout for country fans. While I was a bit skeptical when they opened up in the middle of a shopping center, I have to say I like the new location. They've started doing a lot more live shows and a lot of great specials.

Since Corey missed the Cadillac Three show, I took him along with me for the Maggie Rose show. Since we were on the guestlist, they even gave us a meet and greet which was kind of awesome. I'd met Maggie on the Florida Georgia Line cruise a couple years back and she even remembered (probably because I'm the first person she's met in a Stitch costume). 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...