Jetsettin Daisy: Forum Shops Fall Kickoff Event

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Forum Shops Fall Kickoff Event

Can you believe fall is just around the corner? How crazy is that?

This past weekend, I got to attend a really fun blogger event at the Forum Shops inside Caesars Palace. It was organized by our friend, Christie (I Can Style U) and featured some really great retailers who told us all about their new products and fall trends.

Our first stop was the Dior Beauty Boutique


We have one of five Dior Beauty Boutiques in the whole country so it was really cool getting to sip champagne and hear about their new products including the Joy fragrance which was Dior's first new fragrance in years. 



Our Dior Beauty also has a really cool spa suite for skincare treatments! 


Our next stop was Stuart Weitzman. I'm OBSESSED with their boots. They had a model outside showing off one of their adorable Veruka boot. They have some great new fall pieces and their boots are SO classic and beautiful. Their fall line-up has a lot of fun metal accents that look really put together and subtle. 


I really loved the Wolfe Bootie because they just feel like the perfect fall bootie to me! The Bridle Caramel is also a color I really love that goes so well with all my fall clothes. 


These Cylinder 75 sandals were also really cute in the Cabernet color.


Next, we went to Sam Edelman. I love Sam Edelman- their styles are classic but fun and whimsical at the same time. They had so many great sparkly pieces and a whole table of the prettiest ballet flats ever (I seriously wanted one of each). 


I really loved these Felicia flats because I have so much mustard yellow in my closet! The crushed velvet is super cute too. They had so many colors and textures- you could literally have several for each season! 



Our last retail stop was Ted Baker and it was AMAZING. The manager was so fun and enthusiastic and he had prepared a whole rolling rack for us of the new fall pieces! 


They have so many great florals that are beautiful and girly but still quirky and fun (the pretty pink one has iguanas in it, check out the Livliap pumps below to see). Their new fall pieces have lots of ruffles which I love and they weren't crazy or bulky looking (because that drives me nuts). 



I really love that Ted Baker has different collections for different occasions like the Ted Says Relax loungewear collection. 


The store itself was also stunning- I wanted to take pictures of EVERYTHING. The manager said all Ted Baker stores are unique and reflect their region- this one was clearly depicting the desert. 




To round out the event, we headed over to Sushi Roku for lunch. I love Sushi Roku- I took my mom here for her birthday a while back and the food is SO GOOD. They also have a really fun happy hour and they're one of the few restaurants I've been to that carry my favorite sake. We had round after round of amazing pieces like the sashimi, the beef wrapped asparagus, and the sea bass. 




They even had a fabulous selection of cocktails that they could make virgin without them just looking like juice (this was the Ginger Lychee Mojito). I've noticed if you ask for a specific cocktail and just tell them to sub the alcohol for club soda, they bring them out looking the same but in mocktail form instead of bringing you juice. So much prettier!


A huge thank you to Forum Shops for hosting this amazing event!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...