Jetsettin Daisy: Tucson- Hiking

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tucson- Hiking

I love visits with my cousin Karissa and her husband Shannon.

For one, Arizona is a quick and easy getaway. Two, I just love hanging out with these two.

Shortly after arriving in Tucson and grabbing a quick lunch, we went for a hike.


I've never actually hiked this far or for this long; however, the weather was great (it would alternate between really really warm and beautifully breezy) and the scenery was wonderful.





Lucky for me and Karissa, we did not encounter any rattle snakes this time!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...