Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Must Haves

I'm a big fan of sleeping masks.

Partly because I'm lazy and like to see results when I wake up and partly because it is just too hot to comfortably do a mask in the summer in Vegas. The times I've tried to do a mask or even a pore strip, it's ended in a sweaty, damp mess. 

Boscia's Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask is my favorite because it's super hydrating but not crazy heavy. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't make me break out at all. I wake up with a really nice soft texture to my skin. Skincare and cosmetics are probably my biggest splurges and even then I find great deals online and with the occasional Sephora discounts (I usually buy one item at a time whenever they do their big sample bags). 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...