Jetsettin Daisy: Happy Summer, Blog World!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Summer, Blog World!

Hey guys!

I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten my sweet little blog. Because I just never could.

I hope everyone is having a really awesome summer! To be honest, I haven't been posting because my summer has been blissfully boring.

While things haven't been on the very exciting side, I have to say, this has been the best summer yet.
I've been seeing someone wonderful for a few months now and if I were to post regularly, I'm a little terrified I would bore you all to tears. No thrilling date nights, no crazy adventures. Just lots of cooking and sitting on the couch. 

Just an example of those blog headlines-

"We got a blender!"

"Dreaming of a slow cooker."

"Another night watching Game of Thrones."

"Exciting Cutthroat Kitchen marathons!"

Yeah. I know. 

I have some great things planned coming up and I cannot wait to share them soon. In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a really great summer!!!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...