Jetsettin Daisy: Where has the time gone???

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where has the time gone???

I seriously had not realized it had been so long since I had updated until I remembered that it's MAY. I have no idea when that happened.

2016 has been a pretty nice year so far. Nothing crazy, nothing super exciting, but nothing horrible either. It's interesting how quiet the year has been when I had originally planned so many big things for 2016 (back early last year, that is). It's been really nice and settling into a quieter routine has actually been a bit of an adventure in itself. Amsterdam and Dubai can wait, especially now that I have the perfect partner in crime for all my crazy plans.

Anyhow, I'll try to update more. I think. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...