Jetsettin Daisy: Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- Friendsgiving Dinner at Searsucker

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- Friendsgiving Dinner at Searsucker


I'll be honest, 2017 has been a very weird year.

On a personal level, it was one of the hardest years I've ever dealt with. 
On a professional level, I've never been happier with my job (actually jobs). 
On a friendship level, it's been the most amazing year ever. 


I have so many things to be thankful for this year and getting to have a real Friendsgiving dinner with so many girls I call friends was such a blessing!


We celebrated Thanksgiving a few days early at Searsucker Las Vegas inside Caesars Palace and we got a preview of their amazing Thanksgiving menu at the Chef's Table! 


I loved the fun, rustic ambiance of the restaurant and the fairly open kitchen. We got to watch everything being prepared and plated and it was so much fun!


In addition to their amazing holiday menu, we had a fabulous sampling of appetizers (all of which are currently on their daily menu). 


Bone Marrow


Short Rib


Hamachi


And the Biscuits. THE BISCUITS.


For our holiday meal, we enjoyed a seriously traditional Thanksgiving feast with some really awesome Searsucker twists! The food here is delicious and nothing is just ordinary, not even the cranberry sauce!


Slow Roasted Whole Bird


Sausage Stuffing


Mashed Potatoes


Green Beans


Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding


We also sampled their  delicious Ice Cream Sandwich (Snickerdoodles yummmm)!


I have got to come back and try their  Tomahawk Steak and 2lb Lobster!!!


Of course, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the giving part and we had some amazing sponsors! 


It's a 10 Haircare sent us their famous leave-in product (I use this constantly and I loved adding it to my growing It's a 10 collection).


Nomad Cosmetics gifted some fabulous neutral shadows.
Melanie Mills Hollywood provided the perfect holiday glow.


Lisse Skin Healer is covering our winter skincare with their Yuza Snow Cream.


I couldn't have asked for a better venue to host our special holiday gathering. A huge thank you to Searsucker Las Vegas and the Hakkasan Group for the most amazing evening! Thank you to It's a 10 Haircare, Nomad Cosmetics, Melanie Mills, and Lisse for the awesome swag. 
As always, all opinions are my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...