Jetsettin Daisy: Hamptons White Party at Andiron Steak & Sea

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Hamptons White Party at Andiron Steak & Sea

I love a good theme party.

Last summer, one of the events that I really wanted to attend was the Hamptons White Party at Andiron Steak and Sea inside Downtown Summerlin. Unfortunately, my schedule didn't allow for it so I was SUPER excited this year when I got an invitation to attend and bring a few of my blogger friends with me!

I brought Graciella (Dizzy Spangle), Mallory (Life by MJ), and Brie (Laqing in Creativity) with me and we had such a fun time! The weather was actually kind of perfect which is super rare in the summer here in Vegas.


We had fun with this adorable Peroni bike and the step and repeat!



Belvedere cocktails and sunnies!


They had all kinds of fun passed bites as well as a poke bar, a tater tot bar, a carving table, and the most amazing dessert table!



I love how Andiron always looks like you're at a fabulous coastal retreat and not in the middle of the dessert in the heat of summer.


Seriously, how adorable is this dessert table???


We got cotton candy!!!


With our Belvedere sunnies after dark.


I got the cutest (and super comfortable and breathable) dress at Nordstrom Rack along with the jewelry I wore. I had a Nordstrom Note so it was all such a steal!!!


Thanks so much for hosting us, Andiron!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...