Jetsettin Daisy: Old Dominion @ Santa Fe Station

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Old Dominion @ Santa Fe Station

Last year, I discovered one of my favorite bands, Old Dominion, totally by accident.





It's been six months since that first show and I've now seen them about half a dozen times.

Early this month, they did a free show at the Chrome Showroom inside Santa Fe Station. Since the boys are about to embark on their tour this summer with Kenny Chesney, I figure, this might be one of the last times I get to see them in such a small (and free) setting.


The show was amazing, the guys played a whole bunch of new songs, and it was probably one of the best Old Dominion shows I've ever been to period. I had tweeted the guys in advance about playing Say You Do, a song Matt and Trevor had written that was recorded by Dierks Bentley. Matt made a point to play it multiple times in December when I had asked and it just hit number one on the Billboard Country Charts!


The after party was a blast and I caught up with Matt for a little bit on the way back to the tour bus.


If you haven't seen or heard these guys, check them out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...