Jetsettin Daisy: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Saturday, June 6, 2015

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Hello Blog World!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! I know I sure am!

It's been a super busy 2015 and I cannot believe it's already June. I feel like I just got back from San Francisco last month and clearly that was almost four months ago. 

So far 2015 has been pretty amazing and all kinds of weird and unexpected. I've done things that were awesome and a few things that I'm really not proud of, to be honest...

Since the year is almost half over, here is what's to come the next six months:

Chris Young (TONIGHT!!!)

Little Big Town

Yosemite Camping Trip

Bali/Singapore (Eeeeeeeeek so excited)

Route 91 Harvest Festival (Not sure anything could beat meeting Miranda last year)

FGL Cruise Round 2

I'm turning 30... Yikes.

I'm lining up posts in the queue right now so like it or not, you'll be seeing more of me!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...