Jetsettin Daisy: Christmas

Monday, January 18, 2016

Christmas

I know, I know. 

This is insanely late for a holiday post. 

Just wait until you see how long it takes to do my rodeo posts. Yikes.

Christmas this year was really chill. We didn't cook anything but the green bean casserole. We got everything else from Honeybaked Ham. So yummy. 


We also watched A Charlie Brown Christmas while enjoying popcorn from a Charlie Brown Christmas tin. You know how much I love a good theme.


Even Roger got into it. The Christmas sweater helped.



Good times and no drama.


A few days later we went and looked at the Christmas lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...