Jetsettin Daisy: NFR 2015- Gloriana

Friday, February 5, 2016

NFR 2015- Gloriana

Last year I practically lived at the MGM Grand during Rodeo Season. I saw so many shows in their Gold Buckle Zone that I completely lost count. This year MGM moved their Gold Buckle Zone so it was a little different. It turns out, it was a great change. The event center was so much larger and the set-up was pretty awesome. Loved it.


This was my first country show with Corey (he's not a huge country fan). We got there early so we sat down and had a few drinks first (beer for him, Jello shots for me). 


The space was large and not at all crowded. Front row!




Rachel even threw me a pick.


I just love Gloriana live.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...