Jetsettin Daisy: NFR 2015- Toys for Tickets

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

NFR 2015- Toys for Tickets

Toys for Tickets is one of my favorite events of the year.

Not only is it for a great cause (the radio stations together collect tens of thousands of dollars worth of toys every holiday season), but they always put on an amazing show with some of the best artists. This year was no exception.


I went with Becca, my usual country show partner in crime.


They started with Mickey Guyton and Cam.




There was Canaan Smith and Eric Paslay.


Old Dominion, one of my absolute FAVES.


And Tyler Farr and Jerrod Niemann.


And the group Christmas song finale!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...