Jetsettin Daisy: Viva Las Vegas 2013

Friday, November 22, 2013

Viva Las Vegas 2013

Every year in Vegas (around late March early April) we have the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender. I love retro style and always wanted to participate but I'd never had the time/money to do so. One of the things I really wanted to do was a photoshoot with photographer Holly West but my schedule never worked out until this year. Here's some random photos from the weekend!


Photo: Holly West Photography
Make-Up: Micheline Pitt
Hair: Erica Reno


With some of my rockabilly friends.


With Erica who made my hair awesome for the weekend!


Masuimi Max is so insanely beautiful. And crazy.



Micheline is beautiful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...