Jetsettin Daisy: Never ever ever...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Never ever ever...


Great link-up! Here are my answers...

Never ever ever...
will I choose Pepsi over Coke. Not going to happen.
will I stop buying T-shirts for Roger. If you think dressing a dog is silly, you've never experienced a puggle's joyful wiggle at the anticipation of putting on a new T-shirt.
will I say "this is my last tattoo". Unless I run out of space.
will my boyfriend's complete dislike for the telephone not bug me just a little bit.
will I stop buying swimsuits. I just can't stop. Especially now that Marc lives on a boat.

will I stop wanting to travel and explore.

will I tame my redneck tendencies (which drive my very Asian mother crazy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...