Jetsettin Daisy: Low key Halloween...

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Low key Halloween...

This Halloween came up too fast and because of it, I opted to stay in and chill. And by stay in, I mean go to my best friend's house and veg out on her couch.
 
Most Halloweens I visit her for a few hours, do Dustin's make-up, and then hit up a club or something. This year, I did the first half of it and then ate her Halloween candy. I spent the morning baking brownies and cookies and then got $3 Chipotle tacos on the way home for "being in costume" even though I kind of wasn't wearing a costume.
 
How was everyone else's Halloween? Any crazy fun stories?
 
Me and my fave BMX zombie.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...