Jetsettin Daisy: Ashley's Bachelorette Party

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ashley's Bachelorette Party

OMG Such an awesome night.

I've never played bingo and then went to a strip club right after but this was that kind of night.

Since one of the bridesmaids and myself were unable to be at Ashley's big bachelorette weekend, we opted to throw her a mini bash here in Vegas. We put together welcome kits/hangover kits for the girls who flew in. I baked cookies that I'm pretty proud of. 

In true Vegas fashion, I'm not sharing all the details of the night (especially not the part where I almost slapped a stripper). I'll let the photos speak for themselves. :-)

P.S. A few of the photos were borrowed from one of the bridesmaids because they were too awesome not to share here. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...