Jetsettin Daisy: Ashley's Wedding Part 1

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ashley's Wedding Part 1

There was way too much awesome to put this in just one post. 

There were also too many pictures.

The day started for me at around 10:30 when I got to Ashley's hotel room. There was purple everywhere and the room was packed. Between the family members and bridal party, it was chaos. But happy chaos. No arguing, no drama. 

As Ashley's right hand for the day, she had asked me to wear something purple a couple months ago. Oddly enough, the dress I got perfectly matched the bridal bouquet and the cake. So perfect!!!

I took some fun photos of the girls getting ready and then had to rush home for a shoe emergency. When I got back, it was just about time to pile into the limo. 

When we got to the venue, it was amazing. Everything was beautiful. The venue was gorgeous and the bridal suite was huge. I took a ton of photos before the wedding photographer got there and then I ducked out to stay out of his way and visit with the boys. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...