Jetsettin Daisy: LA Weekend

Friday, September 12, 2014

LA Weekend

What a weekend.

This is totally later than I like to post things but life has literally been INSANE.

Over the holiday weekend, my mom and I spent the weekend in LA for Lisa's wedding (yay). We visited my grandfather which was wonderful because he looked so lonely. We ate a LOT. I think I spent half my weekend in Marukai (Japanese market) and Daiso (Japanese dollar store). I never realized just how Asian I am until every single one of the weird little Asian gadgets caught my eye. I think I left the store with like eight different things I didn't need. But they were CHEAP.

Here is evidence of my Asian food binge. Perhaps I shouldn't be posting this.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...