Jetsettin Daisy: Fridays on the Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fridays on the Blog

 It's time for the Friday blog hops!


Oh Hey Friday with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm
Friday Favorites with Meet Me at the Barre

OH HEY FRIDAY

1. I am still reeling from my vacation. Definitely in the top three of my life. I made so many amazing friends and had so many awesome experiences. I had originally thought I would do this just the one time but if there's a second cruise, me and about 1,000 other people are dying to go and have a reunion. So let's hope there's an encore trip in 2015!!! Oddly enough, this isn't my fave moment from the trip but it is pretty damn awesome anyway.



2. I've been stuck on Eastern time for over a week now which has resulted in me waking up at about 6:30AM every morning for no apparent reason. At first I thought, "Great, I will be so productive" and like work out. No. That happened once. Since I'm going back east again next month, I'm attempting to stay on Eastern time until then buuuuut... Yeah.



3. I have been binge watching The Originals. Oddly enough, I am schoolgirl crushing on a character that is now dead. WTF man. Can you tell I have a thing for guys with long blond hair?

THE ORIGINALS Scoop: Chase Coleman Talks The Fun Of Playing A Werewolf Willing to Go to War With the Vampires http://sulia.com/channel/vampire-diaries/f/44dd5106-56c2-4497-94e6-f296f780f05a/?source=pin&action=share&btn=small&form_factor=desktop&sharer_id=54575851&is_sharer_author=true&pinner=54575851

4. I am super excited about Thanksgiving dinner next week. Since I'm apparently not the worst cook alive, I decided to be ambitious and attempt several recipes from the Paula Deen Ladies & Sons cookbook. Blogging will be postponed if I accidentally burn down my house.

5. Apparently I have New Year's Eve plans in advance for once. I know, crazy, right??? One of my super close friends from Canada is coming in and she's a planner just like me. Initially I was totally against the idea of being on the Strip for NYE but I thought, why not? I've only sort of done it once and it was pretty lame (the party was in a basement, what can you see in a basement?). I do love a good excuse to buy a glittery dress; however, I think this year, I may do the DIY thing.



5 ON FRIDAY

So this Christmas I am attempting all homemade gifts. Key word being ATTEMPTING. I thought maybe I'd try my hand at canning. We will see how that goes! If nothing else, I am really loving Mason jars. Here are 5 of the most awesome jar gifts I found.

Cinnamon Spice Muffin Mix in a Jar with Free Printable Label #swellnoel
Pinterest
Unique Mason Jar Gift Ideas - Uncommon Designs...
Pinterest
Snowman Mason Jar Gift Idea- Cute!  It would be fun filled with homemade marshmallows.
Pinterest
Beefy Bean Soup Mix in a Jar: A Fabulous (Healthy) Gift for Teachers
Pinterest
96 Homemade Mixes in a Jar
Pinterest

FRIDAY FAVORITES

1. Favorite Meme




2. Favorite Song
   

3. Favorite Recipe to Try

Fried Grit Cakes | Eatin' on the Cheap
Pinterest

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...