Jetsettin Daisy: London Part 01

Monday, November 10, 2014

London Part 01

I realize this post is a LONG time coming and I feel awfully remiss that I never posted it. Unfortunately, the trip was so long ago, I can't remember it in great detail. I wish Tom Hiddleston could narrate this for me, it would be so much more interesting. So here goes.

We took the Heathrow Express for this trip. I think this is the first time we've flown into Heathrow. The train ride was convenient and really just so much easier. The ride was actually quite pleasant since it took us past a lot of really pretty residential areas right around sunset. So gorgeous!!! 

Upon arrival, we were handed pudding through the window of our taxi. Okay, it wasn't as shady as that. Someone was giving out free samples of pudding and handed some to our driver who handed us chocolate pudding. Welcome to London!!!

We loaded up on snacks at Tesco. We had dinner at Bella Pasta since I have been dreaming of it for oh, ten years. Lemon shrimp, that's where it's at. Took a photo of the famous Odeon in Leicester Square (the theatre at the end of Notting Hill; they do a lot of premieres here). The M&M store was busy.


post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...