Jetsettin Daisy: New Year's Eve 2015

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Eve 2015

New Year's Eve is usually not the most festive holiday for me.

Last year I played WoW most of the night.

This time was great because one of my fave people, Nykky, was visiting from BC and since she's a planner like me (yay), we had great plans.

I've never done New Year's Eve on the Strip and it was perfect. We had a great dinner at The Linq and had an awesome time at Drai's Nightclub on the patio overlooking the center of the Vegas Strip. Perfect place to view the fireworks and enjoy the Iggy Azalea show afterwards!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...