Jetsettin Daisy: Liebster Awards

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Liebster Awards

Hello hello all!
So the lovely Adri nominated me for my second Liebster Award! Yay! If you are unfamiliar with the Liebster Awards, it is an award given to bloggers with under 300 followers in order to promote new blogs. Great way to find new blogs to read and make some new friends! 

1. Why do you blog?
I started this blog to kind of journal things for myself. I love having it because it's like talking about my day to someone who isn't going to interrupt me and who is always around to listen.

2. What is your favorite thing to do on your down time?
Scrapbook, read, take pictures, NAP. I rarely nap. Such a time suck. 

3. What are you looking forward to for the second-half of the year?
Cruising with Tyler and BK, two of my besties getting married and attempting to get me really really drunk, seeing friends I only see once a year if I'm lucky, and more travel. 

4. What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone I care about; because you can't stop it from happening.

5. What makes you the happiest the most?
Spending time with people I love and rarely see. 

6. What was your dream job as a child? How does that compare to now?
I wanted to be a fashion designer, I sewed every day for hours. Now I work at a front desk. Completely different.

7. Favorite memory of all time?
That's really personal. It involved a boat. 

8. If you could travel to one place, where would you go?
Sydney, I've always wanted to go and I still haven't been.

9. What's your go-to outfit?
For everyday, I like my boyfriend jeans and a slouchy sweater. Or leggings and a sweater or tunic. Something comfortable.

10. What are some things on your bucket list?
OMG That list is so long I don't know where to start. 

11.  What is your guilty pleasure?
Duck Dynasty. I got a beard lollipop. It's that bad. 

So for this round of Liebster Awards questions I decided to think outside the box (ok kind of not really) and do word association! Yay! It's like a psych session! Just be glad it isn't shadow pictures and interpretations (like Daria- A herd of wild ponies running free across the plains). But then I decided that was kind of a stupid idea so I didn't do it; therefore, that entire intro was completely pointless. The blogs I nominated are blogs that I really really enjoy reading by bloggers I think are some pretty cool people. These are the blogs I have in my favorites list and I'm always excited when these girls have new posts! Let's see how they managed the crazy bag of cats I sent them.

My Nominees
Courtney @ Southern Class Carolina Sass
Becca @ Needs Room to Wander
Kellee @ Kellee the Caffeinated
Jamie @ U Gotta Have Hart
Megan @ Baseball Laces and Southern Graces
Ashleigh @ Georgia Peach
Chesson @ A Southern Twenty-Five
Mariah @ Food Booze & Baggage
1. You walk into a bulk candy store, what's the first thing you put in your bag?

2. You only have ten minutes to make dinner (no frozen food in the house HA), what do you make?


3. What is your favorite animated movie character?

4. You have a free day and decided to take a roadtrip. Where do you go?

5. An anonymous benefactor (probably with a top hat and monocle) is gifting you with a trip anywhere you want to go but it can only be for three days (cheap generous bastard) and it has to be somewhere you've never been. Where do you go?

6. The same benefactor gives you a $100 bill good to use at ONE store. Where would you spend it?

7. He's now giving you two free tickets to a concert (who is this guy). Who would you go see?

8. If you're at a food court, what do you usually end up eating? Sorry, the elusive anonymous benefactor is not paying this time.

9. What ten things do you always pack for an overnight trip?

10. Last gift from the benefactor- a new car (nothing fancy). What would you get?

11. What is your favorite memory from this year so far?


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Daisy!! I will let you know when I get mine together...I love the questions :) Do you still sew at all? I enjoy reading too but found since I started the blog I don't get as much in as I use to, unless we count blog reading ;) I'm trying to pick "book" reading back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your answers, Daisy!! I too wanted to be a fashion designer, i hope to be one when i grow up... heheh.. never too late right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daisy, congratulations on your Liebster award nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! I love your set of questions. I wish this rich benefactor would suddenly appear in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Congrats Gal!!!!!!!!! Your answers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got my post together ;) http://wp.me/p47aVP-sr Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...