Jetsettin Daisy: San Francisco- Haight Ashbury

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

San Francisco- Haight Ashbury

I've passed by this area several times on the tour buses, but never got a chance to stop.

Some of my fave pics of my trips have been from here (granted, from the top of a double decker bus passing through here) and I always wanted to explore the colorful buildings and shops.


We took the Muni bus over and I did make one quick stop first at Chantal Guillon (another place I wanted to check off my three year old San Francisco checklist). 


While the area was cool and there were lots of great shops, the smell of weed was overwhelming. Still, I definitely enjoyed the chance to get some great photos of the funky iconic signs!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...