Jetsettin Daisy: San Francisco- J-Town

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

San Francisco- J-Town

I'm sure I've been through J-Town a number of times.

I'm not sure any of those times count, because I only remember the last time I was there.



We needed a trip to Daiso and though I've been to the one on Market St, that one was tiny and pretty poorly stocked. The one in Japantown was wonderful and actually had an amazing snack selection too! I even found my beloved Ramune melon sodas.

We made a last stop at Isobune for the floating sushi boats and it turns out, it's my friend Marissa's favorite sushi restaurant in San Francisco. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...