Jetsettin Daisy: Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- 595 + Bumble BFF

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- 595 + Bumble BFF


I know I've said it before, but making friends is hard.

I'm so fortunate I found an amazing group of likeminded women here in Vegas. I have to say, I got a lot of weird looks and unresponsiveness when I reached out to girls in town about starting Vegas Lifestyle Influencers. It was really discouraging some days; however, I'm so happy I put in the work and effort because I love our blogger group!

I reached out to Bumble BFF to partner for this event because I really love the concept of a friends app. So many girls (myself included) have tried online dating so why wasn't there some online friending? Bumble BFF really takes the awkwardness out of reaching out to make friends and gives you a safer space to do it. You don't have to do it the hard way, like I did!

This was our largest event so far, in terms of turnout. We had a fun space at a new local spot, 595 Craft & Kitchen. They provided us with some starters and a round of drinks and we had a pretty cute, cozy space. I love the look of the restaurant and the service was great.

I put together all these fun graphics with The Bees Knees by Bella Gypsy Designs!


The very best parts of fried chicken- the skin.


Deep fried deviled eggs. 


How cute is this ice box dessert???


We had some of the cutest swag ever at this event! Bumble BFF provided some awesome decor and party pieces, It's a 10 Haircare made sure the changing seasons don't destroy our hair, Hey Honey is covering our fall skincare (and lipcare) needs, and Pixi Beauty is once again showing us that gorgeous cosmetics can always be affordable.


Since we had all these adorable Bumble pieces, I had asked the ladies to wear yellow and I have to say, the pictures came out pretty cute!

Thank you so much to 595 Craft & Kitchen, Bumble BFF, It's a 10, Hey Honey, and Pixi Beauty for sponsoring our event. As usual, all opinions are my own!

Photo by Tyler Rae Mills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...