Jetsettin Daisy: Chick-Fil-A Momsgiving with 411 Mommas and Las Vegas Moms

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Chick-Fil-A Momsgiving with 411 Mommas and Las Vegas Moms

Photo from 411 Mommas

First off, Stephanie and I are only DOG MOMS.

And clearly a bit crazy.

Second- this was such a fun event! 

Hosted by 411 Mommas and Las Vegas Moms, the Momsgiving event at Chick-Fil-A was so relaxing and chill; we really had a great time! 

We got to meet some awesome mom bloggers and get to know some bloggers we'd only met a time or two before. Even better, several of the moms are members of our Vegas Lifestyle Influencers group too and we hadn't even gotten to meet them yet! 

We absolutely love connecting with other bloggers of all niches so this was a blast. 

Now, I've been a huge fan of this particular Chick-Fil-A since it opened. I don't make a habit of visiting restaurants on opening day, especially when there's as much hype as there was for Chick-Fil-A (It was the first EVER Nevada location). Even so, I'm a Georgia girl, so I couldn't miss my chance to get my hands on some waffles fries. I put in my order via the Chick-Fil-A One app (my favorite food app, hands down) and when I parked across the lot, I sent in my order. When I walked in the door, they called my name to tell me my order was coming out. So fast and on opening day. It was AMAZING. The staff has always been so friendly and efficient too, from day one.

A post shared by Melanie Lee (@jetsettindaisy) on


Photo from 411 Mommas

The swag at this event was adorable and awesome too! We got some lip balm from Kiss Me Honey (I'm addicted to it), a fidget cube from Zuru Fidget (which would probably help my nervous tapping habits), some brigadeiros from Sweet Fairy (so delicious), some kid snacks from Baby Mum Mum (I'm sending them to my bestie who has the cutest little girl ever), and a bunch of Chick-Fil-A goodies (a chip clip, some gift cards, and a Chick-Fil-A cow that Roger wants to eat for dinner). Last but not least- the 2018 Chick-Fil-A calendar! This calendar is not just a calendar- it comes with a fantastic card that you load onto the One app. Trust me, you'll want this on your app because each month it comes with free goodies at Chick-Fil-A (I cannot wait for 2018 now).



One of the best parts of the afternoon- the raffle prizes. I'd been dying to check out The Donut Bouquet and I won this gorgeous bouquet of, you guessed it, donuts. No joke, these donuts are beautiful and delicious (and they lasted for days). Who needs flowers when you can have donuts???

Check out this video from Stephanie to get the full effect.

A post shared by Stephanie Louise Telford (@homeinhighheels) on

The only hard part was getting them home.


A huge, huge thank you to Chick-Fil-A (on Eastern and Ione), 411 Mommas, and Las Vegas Moms for including us in your fabulous Momsgiving event! 

As usual, all opinions are my own. 

Photo from 411 Mommas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...