Jetsettin Daisy: Korean Beauty- Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Korean Beauty- Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash


I love Korean Beauty products.

Ever since I partnered with Wishtrend, my skin has gotten so much better! My skin is usually really resilient which is great when it means that it doesn't irritate easily... not so great when it means products have to work REALLY hard to show much impact.

I recently received Wishtrend's Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash. I'd never really tried a powder cleanser and I'll be honest- I was pretty skeptical. It took me a few days to actually test it out because I have cleansers I like and I wasn't sure it would even be of interest to me.

I don't say this a lot but I'm glad I was wrong. First, I really love how the powder acted as a very mild (and not scratchy) exfoliant as soon as it touched my skin. It quickly smoothed out in the water and became a really silky cleanser. It rinsed nicely and left my skin feeling so hydrated and smooth that I almost wanted to skip the moisturizer (for the record, I didn't because I live in the desert). 

I've been using it daily- it's gentle enough for frequent use but it leaves my skin feeling clean and not stripped. With all of the events and meetings and craziness lately, I'm trying to really take care of my skin and keep it from getting stressed while keeping it clean. This powder wash really helps!

Since it's a brand new product, Wishtrend is doing some great specials to launch it! They have some really fantastic discounts and product bundles until November 16th!

[BY WISHTREND] Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash 

USD 22  -20%   USD17.6


Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash + Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream


USD49.99 -25%    USD37.49

Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash + Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream 

+ Natural Vitamin 21.5 Enhancing Sheet Mask (10 sheets)

USD78.99 -30%  USD55.29

This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. 
While I was provided this product for reviewing purposes, all opinions are my own!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...