Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 7

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 7


Okay, how many of you have thought you didn't make a post, put everything together for it, and later found out you already posted about it? Yup. This girl. Right here.

Anyhow, since I did all the leg work, I'm posting them anyway. They're kind of appropriate for this section and since I'm reformatting a few things, what the hell. Besides, this way I can make more detailed posts.

Here are some photos from my second trip to Disneyland Hong Kong. I should probably post pictures from the first trip at some point but it will take some doing to find them. 

After our first trip there, I did a ton of research and found out that the Crystal Lotus inside the Disneyland Hotel did a special Disney dim sum with themed foods. I love themed things! My mom and I booked a reservation and planned to spend the whole day at the parks since the MTR rides and transfers weren't worth just spending a few short hours. 

We started with dim sum that day and it was AMAZING. Everything was delicious and almost too adorable to eat. There were red bean buns that looked like Duffy the Bear, chicken buns that looked like chicken little, pork buns shaped like the three little pigs, and veggie buns shaped like aliens (wait, what). Oh and some sticky thing shaped like Mickey. Such a fun experience. 

Every visit to Disneyland Hong Kong has been interesting because the park keeps adding sections. This time there was the Toy Story themed land. Super adorable! I'm not big on rides but it was a lot of fun to walk around and see the giant toys. I only wish I had bought the slinky dog ear muffs. Those were too cute. 

One of the things I love best here is that everyone loves Stitch. We watched the Stitch show our first time but it was in Cantonese. This time, we got to catch the English show. It was so much fun except Stitch sounded a little like he was on speed. Kinda weird. But still fun. And the shop filled with Stitch things is amazing.

We finished out the day with the parade, the show, and dinner at the Plaza Inn. This one is a little different from the Plaza Inns since it's got more of a Mulan theme. Pretty cool.

We will be back next time since they're still adding more lands!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...