Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 6

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 6


So I know I missed a few weeks of my Throwback Thursdays and that really annoys me. I guess this counts as week six so here goes!


This picture is totally crooked. lol 

Here is one of the few photos from my Mediterranean trip that I'm actually in. Yay! It's me and momma at the Parthenon. It was super crowded and super hot and we did so much walking that I was exhausted. But this pic makes it totally worth it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...