Jetsettin Daisy: London Part 06

Monday, December 22, 2014

London Part 06

So here is my food post. 

I ate a LOT in London. There were so many plaes I had bookmarked on Yelp and I think I got to about 90% of them. I scheduled snacks. Yes, scheduled.

Masala Zone and Pizza Express were two really fun and rather inexpensive dinners that were close to the hotel. They're both chains and I love them so much. The Four Seasons pizza at Pizza Express is awesome and the Thali platter at Masala Zone was to die for. They were also along the same street as more patisseries than I care to mention (because I stopped at all of them). Also, Whitleys.

Sunday was one of the days I was most excited about because of the roasts. I love a good Sunday roast. I had two that Sunday, one at Windsor Castle (fun pub in Kensington with tiny tiny doors) and one at Maggie Rose. 

Here is a somewhat comprehensive list of the places in the photographs. 

P.S. Those Tiddly Vampires were too flippin cute.

Patisserie Valerie
Apostrophe (Wifi yay)
Masala Zone
Pizza Express
Snog
Poppy's Fish & Chips
West Cornish Pasty Co
Windsor Castle
Hotel Chocolat
Maggie Rose




It may be Monday, but this post is getting shared on What You Wish Wednesdays hosted by StaciaLeslieMelissaNikki, and Amanda!

ourlifeonabudget
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to London in over 10 years, but all of these food pics are making me think a return trip is necessary!

    xoxo B | The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...