Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday & Merry Christmas!!!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday & Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas, bloggers!!!!! 

Because it's Christmas, this throwback is a Christmas edition:

The Time I Threw a Really Amazing Christmas Party for My Store

Christmas parties for my first couple years at DB were always potluck affairs at someone's house. While that makes for a warm cozy celebration, it's often awkward and cramped and filled with meeting people and wondering where to sit. By my third Christmas party, I had decided NO MORE. 

My manager had put me in charge of arranging a Christmas party. Using my super cool event planning skills, I contacted several restaurants and finally came up with a perfect and economical solution- Grimaldi's. My friend is one of the managers there so we got a great group rate, a private area, and lots and lots of space (and pizza).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...