Jetsettin Daisy: Sundaze on Sundays- Bingo with Cole Swindell & Thomas Rhett

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sundaze on Sundays- Bingo with Cole Swindell & Thomas Rhett

The title kind of says it all.

We played bingo like little old ladies on our sea day.

I won't even begin to explain the insanity of this. Instead, I will try and impart to you the wisdom that Cole and Thomas shared with us.

When faced with whether or not to swear in the theatre:
"There is a child in here. No wait, childs. That's plural. There are childs in here."- Thomas Rhett

When discussing losing CMA Best New Artist to Brett Eldredge:
"Did you fall in love to the beat of the music, Cole?"- Thomas Rhett
"No, but I did fall over to the beat of the music."- Cole Swindell

When discussing hosting Bingo:
"We were told this was our first ever sold out bingo experience." 

When asked to spell refrigerator: 
"I don't even have one of those. I have a cooler and ice."- Cole Swindell

When asked about "Girl in a Country Song":
"I don't know about you, Thomas, but when I was writing those songs, I wasn't writing about Maddie and Tae."- Cole Swindell

We also witnessed Cole spilling beer down his leg and drinking Jack Daniels from a travel size shampoo bottle, Thomas doing his best Jason Aldean impression, and Cole trying to punch his bingo numbers in multiple cards. Fun times were had by all.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...