Jetsettin Daisy: Sundaze on Sundays- Thomas Rhett & The Cadillac Three

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sundaze on Sundays- Thomas Rhett & The Cadillac Three

It's so funny to think about how the entertainment on a regular cruise is compared to the FGL Cruise. I'm spoiled. I can't go back now. lol

After a relaxing afternoon at sea and a fun dinner with friends, I spent my evening split between the Thomas Rhett concert on the pooldeck and the Cadillac Three show in the Atrium. I have to say, it was pretty awesome to see a big stage setup in the middle of the ship atrium. I've always kind of felt like the big atriums were a waste of space but not on this cruise. I got a spot front and center and even got to enjoy the soundcheck.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...