Jetsettin Daisy: NFR Part 6

Friday, February 20, 2015

NFR Part 6

My 6th night out for NFR was probably my fave because I got to spend it with the bestie.


Melissa is not a big country music fan but when she asked what I was doing for my birthday and I told her "going to see Cole Swindell", she bought a ticket right away. 
Bonus- She even like the music.



I've been a Cole Swindell fan from the day I saw him play a three song set for a Salt Lake City radio station in the parking lot at the Luke Bryan concert. Watching his career grow has been so much fun; especially after all the crazy antics on the cruise. We had an amazing spot for the show at Brooklyn Bowl and it was an absolute blast. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...