Jetsettin Daisy: NFR Part 8

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NFR Part 8

My last night out for NFR was actually my birthday (yay).

My friend Michelle and I went to Cleo at the SLS Hotel to grab dinner first since I had a $30 birthday comp (gotta love those Vegas comps). 


The food was delicious. We had hummus.

Some clam pasta.

The most amazing lamb and couscous.

Saffron rice as a side.

And this adorable dessert platter.

Afterwards, we headed to The Las Vegas Bull for the Lucy Hale show.

    

The show was wonderful and I even got a sweet happy birthday from Lucy after the show.


Great birthday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...