Jetsettin Daisy: Disneyland Trippin

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Disneyland Trippin


Who doesn't love a good old fashioned trip to Disneyland? I know I do! 

My friend Mike and I made a quick overnight trip to Anaheim for our Disney fix. I'd found a really great deal on a room and we had enough time to go to both parks. 

It wasn't too crowded and the weather was perfect. We got to Disneyland in time to catch a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn. 

We stopped by the Marvel set-up inside Tomorrowland (I had never been). I have to say, the guy dressed as Thor was pretty convincing. 

I got my mandatory Mickey ice cream bar. And beignets.

We finished off the day with dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. Awesome day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...