Jetsettin Daisy: NFR Part 7

Sunday, February 22, 2015

NFR Part 7

By my 7th night, I was really starting to love the set-up at MGM.

The stage was awesome, the bars were convenient, and most people left after the NFR viewing was done and the shows weren't insanely crowded. 


On this particular night, it was the first show this round for the Swon Brothers. I had gotten lucky and ran into the guys before the show so I got to chat with them for a few minutes.




The show was awesome. I had never watched The Voice but I had seen them at the Toys For Tickets show a few nights before and they were great there too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...