Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Throwback Thursdays

Welcome to another Throwback Thursday!

This year is the first year in a while that I am not on a boat or in Miami. The last two Novembers, I was on the Florida Georgia Line cruise. Since there isn't one this year, I feel a little empty inside.

Anyhow, today's Throwback Thursday is to last year's cruise. It was great bringing my mom with me and having a sidekick for the whole weekend. The first year was a blast but I spent a lot of time wandering around alone at all hours of the day because I would be too bored in the room between shows. It sucked that I was sick for the whole trip but there were still tons of highlights and of course some of my favorite things:

1. Cuban food in Miami at our favorite restaurant
2. Florida Georgia Line concerts (duh)
3. Sam Hunt
4. Theme nights

Here are some of my favorite moments of the trip!













post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...