Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Throwback Thursdays

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I wised up this year. I ordered food from Marie Callendar's because I just don't have the time, energy, or mental capacity to cook. We are making the green bean casserole, stuffing (Stove Top of course) and that is just about it. Everything else is catered or store bought. We're probably actually saving a bit of money too since there's only three of us and I know we're saving family harmony.

Last year I cooked. Like, everything. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, an owner at the resort I worked at gave me a frozen 14lb turkey. So sweet. I was floored. I had no idea what to do with it. Ultimately, I decided to cook it and found a great recipe for spatch cocking the turkey. It definitely saved time in the oven and was easier than the traditional way; however, it was still a ton of work. So glad I am not doing any cooking myself this year!

Check out my before and after shots!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...