Jetsettin Daisy: Solo Birthday Part 01

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Solo Birthday Part 01

So as always, NFR was in town last month and of course, it's my favorite time of the year. In addition to rodeo, it's my birthday! There are always so many great shows during or before my birthday and this year was no exception. Unfortunately, I didn't get out too much because I was so busy with work; however, I made sure to book at least one really fun night out for myself.

I don't have that many friends who are super crazy about country music so I've gotten used to going to shows alone. Besides, I'd rather go alone than miss out! The Orleans was hosting Cam and Kelsea Ballerini so I bought myself a couple really great VIP packages so I could celebrate my birthday in style. It was such a good idea!

The first half of the evening was Cam. I picked up my pass and actually ran into a friend from out of town who often does VIP events too so I wasn't completely alone!

We shuffled into the theatre early for a quick meet and greet with Cam. She was absolutely the sweetest! She and Kelsea are both nominated for Grammy awards but are just some of the nicest most humble women I've ever met (the same goes for Maren Morris who I got to meet in October). She was in a giraffe onesie and told us all how she had her entire crew and band dress up in onesies since it was the last show of her Burning House Tour!


We all sat down for a little Q&A session and got some fun insight into her favorite songs and her writing process. It was a super intimate little gathering and a lot of fun. 




Cam put on such a wonderful show. Her set is gorgeous and super dreamy and she has such a beautiful voice. She and her band even changed back into onesies for most of the show! Too cute!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...