Jetsettin Daisy: Frankie Ballard & NFR

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Frankie Ballard & NFR

I know, I know.

I keep waxing poetic about the rodeo.

Last month, I dragged Corey to the SLS for Frankie Ballard because a) Frankie Ballard puts on a great show and b) two for one tickets. Seriously, two for one tickets.

The Foundry was actually insanely empty. It was kind of a bummer but there were so many huge shows in town that weekend (Tim McGraw and George Strait) that people had other priorities.


Even so, the show was a lot of fun. I don't drag Corey to too many country shows because he really doesn't like country music but he actually had a pretty good time.



I have to say, I really enjoyed the rodeo decor at the SLS too.

 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...