Jetsettin Daisy: Solo Birthday Part 02

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Solo Birthday Part 02


Hey guys!

So onto the second half of my little birthday celebration. Lynn and I literally walked out of the Cam gathering and right into our next adventure. We had both gotten VIP passes for Kelsea Ballerini so we were super excited for the private acoustic set.



No joke, Kelsea is seriously adorable. Just the sweetest person ever. There were less than 50 of us in the showroom for the private set so there wasn't anywhere to stand that didn't have a great view. She sang Peter Pan and her unreleased song High School and answered a ton of questions and just chatted with everyone for a while before taking pictures with everyone. She was wearing the Stuart Weitzman boots I've been coveting so we had a very geeky girly moment complimenting each other's footwear (she liked my blue glitter shoelaces with my Navy shimmer Keds and Cam had also squealed when she saw all the sparkly laces). When we left we had some pretty adorable exclusive goodies and I still hit the merch stand for some fun pieces.


The show started shortly after and I have to say, it was a really great show. I had seen Kelsea play the year before and you could tell she was still getting used to the crowds. This time she really knew how to hold the attention of everyone in the room. 




Overall, such a fun night and a great way to celebrate my birthday!
 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...