Jetsettin Daisy: My Favorite Drugstore Hair Brand- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew

Friday, July 21, 2017

My Favorite Drugstore Hair Brand- Herbal Essences Bio:Renew

This time of year, being in Las Vegas feels like you're living inside a giant hair dryer set to high. It's miserable! It's essential to have products in your beauty arsenal that don't feel heavy, absorb quickly, and don't weigh you down. 

I first heard about Herbal Essences Bio:Renew on One of my favorite blogs- Bows and Sequins. After reading this post, I wanted to try everything. I've been an Herbal Essences fan for years and I've always loved the scent and feel of their products. 

I started with the Naked Volume set because my hair has been pretty flat and I was worried anything heavier would weigh down my thick hair. The smell is amazing and the product left my hair feeling really clean and without product buildup. The volume was nice too and the conditioner felt great.



Herbal Essences reached out and asked me to try out their Arabica Coffee Fruit collection and I'll be honest, I didn't think I would be as in love with it as the Naked Volume. I was wrong. Not only does the Arabica Coffee Fruit smell DELICIOUS, it actually felt really luxurious. The lather was amazing and the conditioner left my hair so soft. Now my hair is pretty desperately in need of a trim and it's not very easy to get a comb through it. The conditioner really made my hair smooth and easy to brush. This is no easy task!

I've been testing this new @herbalessences Bio:Renew Arabica Coffee Set and I really like it. I was worried it would be a bit heavy for the summer since I have super thick hair but that isn't the case at all. It smells amazing, provided the richest lather, and made my hair feel clean and soft without any extra product residue. My hair even dried smoothly despite being desperately in need of a trim. ✂️ Thank you for the goodies, @herbalessences! My shower is slowly building a great collection of Bio:Renew hair products and I love it. Even though the products were gifted, all opinions are my own! 😍😍😍⠀ #biorenew #herbalessences #haircare #healthyhair #stronghair #pursuepretty #bblogger #beautyblogger #honestreview #gifted #shampoo #softhair #cleanhair #letlifein #hairgoals #conditioner
A post shared by Melanie L (@jetsettindaisy) on


If you're concerned about conditioner buildup, here's my trick- I use an in-shower brush to distribute the product evenly. It also helps when rinsing; it gets all the excess conditioner out!



I've been using the new Arabica Coffee Fruit set for a couple of weeks and I'm still in love with them. For me, the best part is the price point- it's so hard to find an inexpensive haircare line that you can feel good about! I can't wait to try the rest of the Bio:Renew products next!

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...