Jetsettin Daisy: Style Collective Brunch at Morels

Monday, July 3, 2017

Style Collective Brunch at Morels

Good morning!

Las weekend, I had the pleasure of organizing a Sunday brunch for my local Style Collective sisters! Since most of our group was unable to make it to the Podcast Launch last month, I wanted to pull together another gathering so we could meet up and have some fun!


I reached out to my wonderful contact at One 7 Communications and she graciously offered Morels Las Vegas to host us for Sunday brunch!

This fabulous invitation was created on Minted- I'm loving their free online invitations!
I arranged all of the goody bags in a similar shade of pink which (accidentally) perfectly matched the menus and color scheme at Morels (like this gorgeous light fixture).


The food was DELICIOUS. We all ordered completely different items- I had the salmon and scrambled egg crepes and they were to die for, seriously! The restaurant also brought us some amazing turkey hash (it was so good and not something I would have thought to order) as well as the most delicious bananas foster pancakes. So good!



We all had fun chatting about our blog lives and our real lives and just getting to know each other offline. I've absolutely loved being a part of Style Collective and meeting with other women who have similar interests and can relate to the blogging world!





Milk + Sass sent us the most amazing Macaron brushes and Sugar Twist hair ties. Serendipity Polish sent us some perfect, summer ready polishes in great colors. Lather sent us a great sample set of skincare products that I used for a home spa day (which I needed after the last two weeks of insanity). 

Check back all this week (starting July 05) for full, detailed product reviews of all our swag!

A huge thank you to One 7 Communications, Morels Las Vegas, Milk + Sass, Serendipity Polish, and Lather for sponsoring our fabulous brunch! As always, all opinions are my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...