Jetsettin Daisy: Springs Preserve

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Springs Preserve


It may be a million degrees outside (okay fine, it's not really that hot) but when Springs Preserve had their birthday event last month, I made an exception to my "no outdoor activities in the summer" rule.


The last time I had visited was more than five years ago and it was around Christmas. My friend, Jadira, and I literally saw the Christmas lights and left because it was so crowded. My mom had never been so we stocked up on bottled water and sunblock and headed out.


I'm not going to lie, it was dead in there. Probably because it was so insanely hot. That said, we got to liesurely stroll through all of the exhibits at our own pace and take lots of photos.


I had no idea that there was a wildlife exhibit here!



Can you see the little gray fox? He was hiding from the kids!


The botanical gardens were pretty but those poor flowers looked like they were roasting! The cactus garden was gorgeous and those cacti looked like they were thriving!


Such a fun (but hot) way to spend an afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...