Jetsettin Daisy: Summer list revisited...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer list revisited...

So two months ago I posted a list of things I wanted to do this summer. It is now the end of August and children are heading back to school; however, because it is Vegas, summer doesn't really end until close to Halloween (when the pools close). I have crossed a few items off already. So I have about another two months to get things done. :-)

That said, I am striking a few things off the list because I'm just not going to be able to squeeze it all in during the warmer months.
  1. See a lighthouse. There are a bunch in Alabama near where I'll be wandering but they're all out in the middle of the water so it's a good thing I don't plan to climb any.
  2. Do a mini cruise on a lake or a river or something... Being in the desert makes me really want to be near some water right now... Frankly this matches up with item 4 and could go either way.
  3. See more seals. I love seals. I'm planning a Laguna Beach overnighter and I want to stop at the Pacific Marine Mammals Center.
  4. Sailing, sailing, sailing. Since Marc and I didn't get to spend much time together that didn't consist of eating ice cream and watching cartoons, I'll just have to wait until next time.
  5. Have some shave ice. Hello Groupon.
  6. Go for a picnic.
  7. Go hiking in the mountains. This really could bleed into the fall list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...