Jetsettin Daisy: Brad Paisley 2013

Friday, September 13, 2013

Brad Paisley 2013

Brad Paisley is amazing. I can't really say anything more than that. Just wow. He's personable and funny and puts on an amazing show every time I see him.
 






I bought tickets to the Brad Paisley concert for Becca's birthday back in April. We had just seen him perform at the ACM Fan Jam and since Chris Young was opening, there was no way we would miss it. I even wore camouflage for the occasion.
 

Lee Brice was pretty cool. I've never seen him perform before but I think I saw him playing craps the night of the Tim McGraw special back in April. Good performance.
 

Chris Young is always fantastic. I've seen him perform live about five times now from 300 feet away to 3 feet away (literally) and he is always great. And funny. And handsome. Not that the last bit was relevant but still.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...